At a prime location, in the upscale part of Amsterdam, lies this high-end renovated 6-room apartment (174m2 livingspace) with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in the basement and a large private garden. The apartment is situated in a typically Dutch 'red-brick' historical building on the Willemsparkweg 115 in the prestigious Oud-Zuid district. The apartment is located on the 1st and basement floor in a building which dates back to the Victorian age (1891 A.D.) and was recently fully restored to a very high standard. This apartment has the grandeur of the past in the present and all the luxuries of modern day life.
The excellent location:
The Oud-Zuid district is a popular location for expats. This part of Amsterdam is known for its green surroundings and close proximity to the city centre. It is excellent for living due to its quiet, safe and secure environment. The Willemsparkweg is a road with many old trees. Several great drinking and dinning options, exclusive shops, and the famous 'Concertgebouw' are all within a 5-minute walk from the apartment. The Museumplein square is situated at the beginning of the Willemsparkweg. On this square, a supermarket and all the well-known Amsterdam museums are located, e.g. the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh museum and the Stedelijk Museum. Within a 2-minute walk lies the Vondelpark. This is the beloved central green area of the Dutch within the city. It has plenty of room to relax and enjoy a summer's day. Due to the apartment's central location, residents will have everything they need right around the corner!
The 'Zuidas' and the city centre are also easily reached by public transport. Tram stops, for tram 2 and 16, are both within walking distance of the apartment. The apartment is also accessible by car. Uniquely, there is no waiting list for a parking permit!
This beautiful apartment with its own private entrance and beautiful ornamented ceilings can be reached through a stylish Victorian front door. It has a dining and living room on the first floor with built in display cabinets. The rear of the property has beautiful stained glass windows and double doors leading out to the 12m2 balcony. The kitchen is fitted with an oven, microwave, gas hob and dishwasher. The built-in security system allows the tenant to see the front and the rear of the property. In the hallway there is a separate toilet.
In the basement there are 3 bedrooms at the rear of the property, a separate bathroom with bath, double shower, toilet and double washbasin. The 4th bedroom at the front of the apartment has an en-suite bathroom with bath, separate shower, washbasin and toilet. There is a laundryroom with plenty of space. The hallway has built-in cupboards and sink which could be used while entertaining in the sunny private garden with gardenlights at the back. This apartment is the perfect spot for working and relaxing.
The apartment has been freshly painted in a neutral white tone, which adds to its light and spacious feeling.
The apartment is spanning a generous 174m2 and has a new light brown oak flooring throughout. The apartment door and all the floors have been made fire proof during the renovation. Extra care has been taken to insulate the whole apartment. The apartment has a modern gas central heating system.
The apartment comprises of:
• Living room with kitchen and access to the spacious covered balcony on the sunny side of the apartment
• The spacious covered balcony (12 m2) offers a beautiful view over the garden in between the Willemsparkweg and the Van Breestraat, which can be reached through the basement
• Modern kitchen with all the fittings you need, e.g. fridge, oven/microwave, gas hob, dishwasher
• Brand-new fully tiled bathrooms with sink and toilet, one with double walk-in shower and bath the other with bath and a sink
• Built-in storage
• Other features as camera security and alarm installation, access to internet/telephone, private central heating
• Energy performance: A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request
• Available from August 1st
• The apartment is semi furnished (curtains and light fixtures)
• Smoking is not allowed
• Pets are not allowed
• Only long-term letting
• Deposit of 2 months rent
• At owners discretion
• Excluded from the rent are the utilities and local taxes (tenant)
• Maximum rental period of 5 years
• Sharing tenants are not allowed
To let this apartment the following documents need to be submitted:
• Copy of identification (passport)
• Copy of 3 recent payslips
• Letter of reference from your employer confirming employment
• Letter of reference from your previous landlord (if possible)
The documents will be used to carry out a NVM woontoets. This is a credit evaluation and the verification of, e.g. the identification document. For more information you can go to www.nvmwoontoets.nl. We might require additional information based on the outcome of the NVM woontoets.