SHARING TENANTS ARE NOT ALLOWED
At a prime location, in the upscale part of Amsterdam, lies this newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment. The apartment is situated in a typically Dutch 'red-brick' historical building on the Willemsparkweg 115 in the prestigious Oud-Zuid district. The apartment is located on the 1st floor in a building which dates back to the Victorian age (1891 A.D.) and was recently fully restored to a very high standard. This apartment has the grandeur of the past in the present and all the luxuries of modern day life.
The excellent location:
The Oud-Zuid district is a popular location for expats. This part of Amsterdam is known for its green surroundings and close proximity to the city centre. It is excellent for living due to its quiet, safe and secure environment. The Willemsparkweg is a road which has many old trees. Several great drinking and dinning options, exclusive shops, and the famous 'Concertgebouw' are all within a 5 minute walk from the apartment. The Museumplein square is situated at the beginning of the Willemsparkweg. On this square, a supermarket and all the well-known Amsterdam museums are located, e.g. the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh museum and the Stedelijk Museum. Within a 2 minute walk lies the Vondelpark. This is the beloved central green area of the Dutch within the city. It has plenty of room to relax and enjoy a summer's day. Due to the apartment's central location, residents will have everything they need right around the corner!
The 'Zuidas' and the city centre are also easily reached by public transport. Tram stops, for tram 2 and 16, are both within walking distance of the apartment. The apartment is also accessible by car. Uniquely, there is no waiting list for a parking permit!
This beautiful 1st floor apartment has 2 bedrooms and a separate study and and can be reached through the stylish Victorian front door leading up to the communal staircase. This recently fully renovated apartment has a blend of old and new features. The impressive tall windows offer plenty of natural daylight. The apartment has been freshly painted in a neutral white tone, which adds to its light and spacious feeling. The ornamented ceilings hint back to when the bourgeoisie of the 1900s were living there.
The apartment is spanning a generous 77 m² and has a new light oak-brown laminate floor. Another new feature is the video entry phone, which can be operated from within the apartment and gives a street overview. The apartment door and all the floors have been made fire proof during the renovation. Extra care has been taken to insulate the whole apartment. The apartment has a modern gas central heating system. The front bedroom has a snug bay window with a view down the Willemsparkweg and its green trees. The master bedroom has got French windows which lead unto the spacious covered balcony (13 m²). The balcony is on the sunny side of the apartment. It offers a stunning view over the gardens in between the Willemsparkweg and the Van Breestraat. Together with the study, this apartment is the perfect spot for working and relaxing.
The apartment comprises of:
· 1 master bedroom with French windows, which give access to the spacious covered balcony on the sunny side of the apartment
· The spacious covered balcony (13 m²) offers a beautiful view over the gardens in between the Willemsparkweg and the Van Breestraat
· 1 bedroom with a snug bay window, which has a view unto the Willemsparkweg and its old trees
· 1 reception room with a decorative electric fireplace
· 1 study
· Separate modern kitchen with all the fittings you need, e.g. fridge, freezer, oven/microwave, ceramic glass electric cooktop, dishwasher and washing machine
· Brand-new fully tiled bathroom, with a walk-in shower and a sink
· Separate toilet with a small sink
· Other features: video entry phone, access to internet/telephone, private central heating
· Energy performance: A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request
· Available as of 1 November
· The apartment is semi furnished (curtains and light fixtures)
· No smoking or pets allowed
· Deposit of 2 months' rent
· At owners discretion
· Excluded from the rent are the utilities and local taxes (tenant)
· Maximum rental period of 5 years
· There will be charges for cleaning of the common areas (stairway etc.)
· Sharing tenants are not allowed
To let this apartment the following documents need to be submitted:
· Copy of identification (passport)
· Copy of 3 recent payslips
· Letter of reference from your employer confirming employment
· Letter of reference from your previous landlord (if possible)
The documents will be used to carry out a NVM woontoets. This is a credit evaluation and the verification of, e.g. the identification document. For more information you can go to www.nvmwoontoets.nl. We might require additional information based on the outcome of the NVM woontoets.